Matt Taljaard is an expert TEFL job interview coach. How? Well, he made every mistake possible when applying to teaching platforms himself as an online tutor. That’s his secret to being so successful at interview coaching nowadays.
Matt has partnered with Premier TEFL to bring his ‘power hour’ style approach to perfecting your interview skills and preparation. In a Facebook live webinar on August 19th @ 1 pm UK time / 8 am New York, Matt will tell you how the coaching class works and give you a sneak preview of some of his top tips. There will also be plenty of time for Q&A.
Who should join the webinar?
We highly recommend joining Matt live if you are:
- Studying or graduated from a TEFL course
- Applying to jobs and getting no replies
- About to start applying for your first or next TEFL job
As the TEFL market becomes more competitive, we want to make sure that you know exactly how to deliver a winning application and interview. It’s time to get hired for the jobs that you want.
Matt’s TEFL job interview coaching includes:
- 2.5 hours of expert coaching for online TEFL job applications
- How to best complete job application forms
- Tips to perfect your demo video
- Understand how to impress at interviews
- Action plan for job hunting
- Pitfalls and mistakes to avoid
After you complete this session you will be prepared and confident when applying for your first (or next) online TEFL job. This interactive and dynamic class will teach you the skills you will need to professionally submit job application forms, create demo teaching videos and conduct a live or self-taped interview.
>> Learn more about TEFL job interview coaching sessions
Join Matt’s live webinar to learn more about his 2.5-hour coaching sessions that could be game-changing for your TEFL career.