In case you didn’t know, we LOVE travel! We especially love China. From it’s beautiful scenery, to it’s immersive culture, you might say we’re China-holics! Here are 7 reasons why you NEED to visit!
1. Authentic Chinese food is amazing!
Everybody loves some good Chinese food, now imagine eating authentic Chinese food straight from the source!
2. Big, beautiful cities
Just like home, a blue sky like this is quite the rare occasion!
Need we say more?
4. Beautiful, detailed Chinese architecture
It doesn’t get much prettier than this! Thousands years of history have shaped the Chinese architecture, making it so impressive and unique. Check some pictures of Chinese building:
5. Why see The Great Wall from space when you can experience it in person?
Everybody should step foot on this colossal structure at least once in their lives!
6. You don’t have to sacrifice your Starbucks when you come here!
Believe it or not, Starbucks has found its way to the East so you can still enjoy your caramel frappuccino while traveling around this gorgeous country – even in some unexpected locations like this picture- ! Win-Win!
7. Amazing nightlife (plus free drinks for foreigners!)
Space Nightclub in Chengdu offers free drinks to foreigners in their club, what more would you want?
Like what you see? Want to see more? Check out our video with more reasons why visiting China is an absolute must and become the teacher of your dreams in this country too!
Must Read: TEFL intern stories from China!
Why not read some amazing stories from our TEFL teachers in China?
- Read Greame & Victoria’s story
- Read Ana’s story, a non native English speaker who teaches abroad
- Discover how Georgia became a successful teacher even without any degree
- Read Sophie’s experience about being a resident of China