Yes absolutely. You can either download course modules of special interest so that you can review them in the future or you can save material to read whilst offline.
To download course material follow these simple five steps:
- Access your Studyhub and course material.
- Select the module(s) you would like to download e.g Module 1.
- Once inside the module, select the Book link. This is the first link in the middle of the page with a green book icon next it.
- Once inside the book, the “Print Book” option is along the left hand navigation, towards the end of the page.
- From the pop up select print book, and then change your option to save. Or hit file > save in your browser.