We’re back with another information session about teaching in South Korea, but this time we’ve brought our partners! These are our partners on the ground in South Korea. The people who help you settle into your paid TEFL internship.
Watch the recorded webinar below to get real-time updates on life in Korea, what you need to know in preparation to teach there, and more!
Are you eligible for an internship in South Korea?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- TEFL Certificate (included)
- Criminal Background Check (from all countries lived in over 18)
- Be a native English speaker
- Passport from Ireland, UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa
- Be aged between 21 – 35
- In good health, mentally and physically
- Availability for one year minimum
- Enthusiastic and flexible on preferences
Apply to teach in South Korea right now!
Find out what life and teaching are like in South Korea! We caught up with TFEL teacher Molly Rose who shared tips for moving to South Korea, the biggest cultural differences, and the typical day of a teacher.
Next Recruitment Webinar | Teach in China
We’re delighted to present a webinar about job opportunities to teach English in China.
This free webinar is taking place exclusively on zoom so make sure to book ahead to secure your spot!