We’re back with an information session about teaching in South Korea, but this time we’ve brought our partners! These are our partners on the ground in South Korea. The people who help you settle into your paid TEFL internship.
This was a relaxed and informative webinar about teaching in South Korea on a 12-month all-inclusive paid TEFL internship. We met with our partners based in South Korea to answer all fo your questions
- Bachelor’s Degree
- TEFL Certificate (included)
- Criminal Background Check (from all countries lived in over 18)
- Be a native English speaker
- Passport from Ireland, UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand ( South Africa welcome but currently on hold because of Covid numbers)
- Be aged between 21 – 35
- In good health, mentally and physically
- Availability for one year minimum
- Enthusiastic and flexible on preferences
Find out what life and teaching are like in South Korea! We caught up with TFEL teacher Molly Rose who shared tips for moving to South Korea, the biggest cultural differences, and the typical day of a teacher. Or read about Emma, someone who has completed an internship in South Korea.