South Korea -the country cloaked in rich history and traditions, the runway of many fashionistas, and of the epicenter of an assortment of electronic, hip-hop, rock, and R&B sounds otherwise known as K-Pop. Dine out on incredible dishes as well as having a sip or two of Soju. South Korea wants you to teach English and experience all South Korea has to offer on a paid TEFL internship.
Find out more about a paid TEFL internship in South Korea.
Did you know South Korea is also home to the fastest internet in the world? Can you imagine no loading time nonsense when googling the South Korean specialty restaurant to eat at! Ahh, bliss?
Are you eligible for an internship in South Korea?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- TEFL Certificate (included)
- Criminal Background Check (from all countries lived in over 18)
- Passport from Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa
- In good health, mentally and physically
- Availability for one year minimum
- Enthusiastic and flexible on preferences