Teach English in Vietnam for 12 months
VND 35 - 39 million (US$1,500-US$1,670/€1,335-€1,500/£1,150-£1,285)
Opportunity to teach learners aged 4 to 22 years
Two days off weekly including Mondays
Employer training workshops & career mentorship
They say that the only risk in starting an TEFL job in Vietnam is wanting to stay. Vietnam is for anyone craving something a little different. Southeast Asia’s premier nation is bursting with life, culture, and teaching opportunities.
After kayaking all day in Halong Bay until your arms feel like (rice) noodles, dodging motorbikes, and admiring the uniquely French and Chinese elements of its energetic cities, you will be thoroughly enamored with Vietnam. Floating the Mekong River, crawling the Củ Chi tunnels, and sunbathing on the sparkling beaches of Mũi Né and Nha Trang must also make their way to your ESL bucket list.
Premier TEFL has 100+ highly-supported teaching positions available with our trusted partner who have over 56 teaching centers in more than 25 locations throughout Vietnam.
Apply if you are:
- Aged 21+
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- TEFL qualified (Min 120 hours recommended)
- Owner of a clean police record
- In good mental and physical health
- Passport holder from America, Canada, Australia, UK, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa
- Having teaching experience is a bonus
- Have dedication, cultural flexibility, organization, respect, creativity, enthusiasm and professionalism
Before starting your exciting new TEFL job teaching English to children and college students in Vietnam, you’ll be required to hold a minimum of 120 hours of TEFL training.
Master the key techniques of teaching English through total language submersion as well as develop your skills and understand what’s expected of you as an English teacher.
How it works
Before you go, you’ll have an application form to fill out and documents to submit, a video chat and then you’ll be on your way.
YOUR TEACHING EXPERIENCE
You will provide high-energy learning experiences for your students.
- Teach Vietnam young learners from primary age to college students
- Five-day working week (Mondays and one other day off)
- Week long cultural and training orientation
- Monthly performance bonuses up to (US$130/€115/£100)
- Monthly housing allowance up to (US$130/€115/£100)
- Completion bonus from (US$340-US$2,400/€300-€2,135/£265-£1,845)
- Improve students’ conversational English in an entertaining and engaging way