Online English Teacher | China Teach English Online for 9 months
RMB¥6,000 - 8,000 (US$875-US$1,170/€740-€990)
Opportunity to teach learners aged 4 to 16 years
Wednesday - Sunday work week
Ongoing employer support for 6 months
Want to liberate your life and career? Become a freelance English teacher and have the freedom to work from anywhere.
Teach English online to Chinese young learners for a total of 22.5 hours per week. Classes last for 45 minutes and are held Wed-Fri 5pm-7pm and on Sat-Sun 8am-12pm and 2pm-6pm (CST).
There are 20 online teaching positions to be filled for a 9-month contract. The hiring process is very straightforward and clear.
Need to get TEFL qualified? See our range of accredited TEFL courses
Apply if you are:
- Aged between 20 - 45
- Native English speaker
- TEFL qualified (Min 120 hours required)
- Owner of a clean police record
- Passport holder from America, Canada, Australia, UK, Ireland or New Zealand
- Having teaching experience is a bonus
- Have dedication, cultural flexibility, organization, respect, creativity, enthusiasm and professionalism
Before starting your exciting new job teaching English to children in China, you’ll be required to hold a minimum of 120 hours of TEFL training.
Master the key techniques of teaching English through total language submersion as well as develop your skills and understand what’s expected of you as an English teacher.
How it works
Before you go, you’ll have an application form to fill out and documents to submit, a video chat and then you’ll be on your way.
YOUR TEACHING EXPERIENCE
You will provide high-energy virtual learning experiences for your students.
- Teach Chinese young learners aged 3 – 12 years old
- Five-day working week
- Wed-Fri 5pm-7pm CST
- Sat-Sun 8am-12pm and 2pm-6pm (CST)
- 45 minute classes
- 22.5 hours of virtual face-to-face teaching
- Improve students’ conversational English in an entertaining and engaging way