We aim at providing a comprehensive, all-in-one online education platform through its unique 1 to 1 teaching model.
We are the leading online English education company in China and in the Philippines. We aim at providing a comprehensive, all-in-one online education platform through its unique 1 to 1 teaching model.
We have new opportunities opening daily.
Are you passionate about teaching and sharing what you know? Join our 6,000 happyteachers! If you want to make a difference, join us NOW!
Top performing teachers can earn as much as Php 80,000 monthly.
- Showcase your English teaching skills;
- Practice your profession and work from the comfort of your home;
- Spend more time with your family and enjoy a good work-life balance;
- Be assured of a regular schedule; no graveyard schedule;
- Qualify for other variable rewards such as sign-up bonus, guaranteed pay, performance-based incentives and free continuous professional development (based on conditions)
We are looking for dedicated English teachers to provide online instruction in English as a second language for a wide range of learners (kids, beginners, and adults). The right candidate should be active and outgoing as well as having a professional teaching manner.
- Teach English to Chinese students online and evaluate their performance based on set guidelines;
- Prepare and study the teaching materials before the lesson starts;
- Conduct one-on-one video lessons with students within the set time;
- Provide corrective feedback and ensure that the students understand each lesson;
- Create a lesson memo with the necessary feedback about the topics discussed.
- Have a 4-year college/university degree, especially in Education, Communication Arts, a language-related degree or any course accepted for the LET (Licensure Examination for Teachers);
- Good mastery of the English language with neutral or American accent;
- Proficient in the use of computers
- ESL teaching experience (kids/adults) is an advantage
- LET passers or with TESOL/TEFL/TKT/CETYL certificate or equivalent can qualify for premium pay
- Must have the required technical and home office requirements (see below for more details)
- Available to teach an average of 16 hours per week during these peak hours:
- 7pm-11pm (Mon-Fri)
- 9am-11pm (Sat-Sun)
- Has excellent social skills and strong work ethics, professional, passionate about teaching, patient, focused, knowledgeable & can work with minimal supervision
Home Office Requirements:
- Desktop computer or laptop (Windows 7 or above), CPU (Processor) – Dual Core Processor or above, Intel or AMD, RAM: At least 2GB of RAM (4 GB is recommended)
- Wired DSL Internet Connection – at least 2 Mbps
- Headset – with noise cancelling feature
- HD Webcam
- With a quiet, clutter-free, and well-lighted teaching environment/home offices