We are now recruiting professional and enthusiastic teachers for the 2016-2017 academic year. We’ve been running schools for 6 years now and we have 3 more openings in Lyubertsy this year. As an International school we provide a quality learning for students of all ages and levels.
- A successful candidate should have;
- University degree;
- TEFL qualification;
- Experience in teaching ESL according to the Communicative Approach is necessary (1 year at least);
- Our teachers are expected to be able to arrive by August, 22nd.
Salary and Benefits:
- A stable gross salary ranging up to 50,000 rubles per month for 30 academic hours per week depending on applicant’s education, experience and interview results;
- 9 or 12 month contract;
- High standard shared accommodation, within walking distance of the school. Both rent and bills paid for by the school (internet excluded),
- Multiple-entry work visa, medical insurance and registration (paid for by the school),
- Flight reimbursement is paid up to 20,000 rubles from UK/Europe to Moscow; 35,000 rubles from beyond Europe (the USA, Canada and etc.);
- An additional 8,000 ruble “training bonus” (for the August training/orientation period);
- Free airport pick-up;
- Free Russian language lessons with a certified Russian as a second language teacher;
- Paid public holidays;
- 24-hour help in case of emergency;
- Full academic support, supervision, mentoring and workshops, course and resource books.