Website AREL COLLEGE
We constantly strive to prepare our students for an interconnected world driven by the demands and opportunities of globalization. The goal of our foreign language department is to have all students become global citizens.
We a private and co-educational school, and we provide education for students from Preschool through Grade 12 since 1990. Every educational practice and activity is planned according to the IBO’s student centered Primary Years Programme and Middle Years Programme, based on learning through inquiry.
Foreign language teaching program is taught by Turkish and native teachers following an intensive scope and sequence. Students become competent in the four main skills (reading, writing, speaking, and listening).
Due to growth, we are opening two full-time positions for Teachers with classroom-based and student-centered experience.
- Candidates MUST BE native level English speakers.
- Candidates with experience with the relevant age group and/or already living in Turkey will be preferred.
- Degree (B.Ed. or BSc or BA)
- Internationally-recognized teaching certificate (TEFL certificate)
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Monthly salary dependent upon qualifications and experience
- Furnished accommodation close to School
- Medical Care
- Working hours: 25 hours per week
- Fully paid mid-term and summer vacation and public holiday
- Initial 12 month contract