Website EF English First Centers for Adults
LANGUAGE. EDUCATION. TRAVEL. CULTURAL EXCHANGE.
We are currently seeking English teachers to join our academic team in St. Petersburg and other cities across Russia.
ABOUT THE POSITION
As an English teacher, you will be teaching English to adults ranging from small classes of 6 to workshops of 25 students. Activities include planning and delivering lessons using our ESL courseware, evaluating student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement. You will also participate in activities designed to help students use their English in real world situations, such as social nights, movie nights, dinners and other events.
TEACHER SUPPORT AND RESOURCES
Teachers are offered the opportunity to participate in company-organized trainings throughout the year as well as networking and social events. Teachers also have full access to Internet-connected computers, Touchscreen TVs and Interactive Whiteboards.
- Plan and deliver lessons to adults in classes ranging from small classes of 6 to workshops of 25 students
- Use electronic media and courseware to teach English efficiently and effectively
- Evaluate student progress and providing ongoing guidance for improvement
- Participate in social activities with students organized by the school to encourage oral English proficiency
- Conduct Oral Placement Test for new students
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- A TEFL Certification
- Must be able to obtain a clear background check
- The ability to live abroad for at least one year
To be considered for this role, applicants must be passport holders from USA, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa.
- 65,000 Rubles monthly
- Annual flight allowance of up to 42,000 Rubles
- Sponsored legal work visa
- Health insurance
- Up to 28 annual leave days plus national holidays
- Airport pick-up upon arrival
- Relocation assistance, including optional salary advance and apartment search support
- Training and development programs
- Contract renewal bonus.