Our company was established in 1995 and is affiliated with the Korean Ministry of Education. Since its inception, we have had the goals of improving the English-speaking abilities of Korean students and teachers.
We are currently hiring native speakers to teach conversational English to public school children. All the contracts we propose are for 1 full year. The week schedule includes only 22 classes per week, an elementary class would be 40 minutes & a middle or high school class would be 50 minutes each, working hours are 8:30am to 4:30pm, Monday to Friday. The weekends will be free to allow you to discover the suroundings of the city you will be working in.
If there is any particular city you would like to be placed, please let us know in advance, we will try to meet all your needs. Please include your email address in your cover letter.
DETAILS of the POSITION:
- Starting date : 2017-08-15 (1 week orientation program upon arrival)
- Teaching days : Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri/
- Working schedule : AM 08 :40 ~ PM 04 :40
- Teaching hours : Week 22 (Hours)
- Salary/Budget : Month KRW 2,100,000~2,700,000
- Overtime pay : KRW 20,000 (Won/Hour)
- Accommodation (Housing offer) : Single furnished apartment near your school
- Additional benefits : Airport pickup – Flight (Round trip ) – Medical & Pension – Severance – Paid Vacation (18 days)
- If you renew your contract after the first year: 1 week additional renewal paid vacation (6 weeks in total) + increase in pay + renewal bonus 2.0m won
- Passport holder of US , UK , Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa (*South African citizens must provide proof that their schooling in middle school and high school was conducted in English; a letter from the schools will be sufficient proof and must be submitted with the applicant’s initial application.)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Clean criminal record
- Be mentally and physically healthy
- No previous experience is required