We are currently hiring energetic, professional native English teachers to join our teaching team in Moscow for the 2016-17 school year.
The position requires being highly flexible, because you’ll be teaching in a variety of settings, with different age groups. You will work in some of the best kindergartens and public schools in Moscow. Students can be all ages, although the vast majority are children and teenagers, so only teachers who enjoy working with kids should apply!
The contract starts on November 2016 and runs until May 26th, 2017 although a later start is possible.
Teachers have a maximum of 25 teaching hours per week. You will have 2 consecutive days off by contract (Friday – Saturday, Saturday – Sunday, or Sunday – Monday).
Successful candidates will:
- Work in a company which is run by Native English speakers as well as Russian staff, in a good collaboration.
- Have career growth opportunities: most of our managers started out as teachers and we are always looking to promote our staff!
- Regular Company-sponsored social events to socialise with all the members of our team.
- Fluent in English;
- TEFL certificate;
- Flexible, creative, energetic, and passionate about working with kids;
- Positive, easy-going and with experience handling cultural differences;
- Have at least 1 year teaching to young learners experience;
- Hold a university degree (any subject).
- A competitive salary, starting at 75,000 rubles a month, depending on qualifications and experience;
- Subsidized housing (a comfortable apartment shared with 1 or 2 other teachers, for a fraction of the cost of Moscow’s high real-estate prices);
- Full visa support and processing (all consular fees and visa processing costs will be covered);
- Free monthly transport pass (unlimited rides on metro, bus, trams, and trolley);
- Free health insurance;
- 24-hour emergency help line;
- Paid Teacher training and “living in Moscow” seminars during the first week of employment;
- Free printer and Wi-Fi in your home, as well as free teaching supplies;
- Free Russian lessons;
- Free SIM card for local calling;
- Full staff support for the duration of your employment;
- Free transfer from the airport to your apartment upon arrival;
- Bonus at the end of each semester (based on performance);
- Access to our staff planning room (it is equipped with printer, copier, computer, internet, stories, flashcards, textbooks, and all materials you will need to plan your lessons, plus free coffee, tea, and snacks!).
Please note: Teachers must pay for their own airfare to Moscow.