Website EF Corporate Solutions
LANGUAGE. EDUCATION. TRAVEL. CULTURAL EXCHANGE.
We are looking for free-lance English Language Teachers (EFL) to teach general and professional English to our corporate customers in France.
Lessons will takes place in face-to-face groups or in 1:1s. All teaching will be followed by online studies in our Virtual School, which was designed to improve what has been covered in classroom.
Courses will take place on customers’ own premises or in our own classrooms, mostly in Paris.
- Planning, preparation and delivery of courses to professional adults;
- Following course plans set up by us and the client where required;
- Understanding our Virtual School and how it is structured;
- Understanding and being able to use the online tools provided;
- Providing support to all students in achieving their goals;
- Evaluating student progress and providing ongoing help for improvement;
- Ensuring a high level of student satisfaction;
- Keeping attendance records;
- Writing student reports where requested.
Qualifications and experience:
- A bachelor’s degree (essential)
- A TEFL certificate/diploma (essential)
- Native English speaker (essential)
- 1 year of teaching experience (essential)
- Experience in business (desired)
- Competitive hourly fees offered on an “auto-entrepreneur” basis