Join our diverse and growing network of language teachers, intercultural trainers, and business experts!
Are you a highly motivated native English speaker? Are you passionate about teaching? Love working with people from different cultures? Become one of our English teacher in Ulm, and turn your interest in language and culture into professional opportunities!
As an English teacher, you will have access not only to our teaching projects in your area, but also to our training programs, professional career opportunities, and local social meet-ups and events.
Tasks and responsibilities are:
- Teaching an agreed number of English courses,
- Accurate and timely completion of necessary documentation,
- Leading the language course in according to our standards and method.
- Highly motivated English native speaker,
- University degree (completed or in progress),
- Flexibility, outgoing personality, and great communication skills,
- Ability to consult constructively with the company management,
- Ability to take initiative and to work independently,
- Professional appearance,
- Less than 1 year of experience required.
- Flexible full and half-day teaching schedules,
- Training for every teacher,
- A wide range of career opportunities,
- Social events and meet-ups for trainers.