We offer young learners the opportunity to spend 2 – 4 weeks abroad, improving their language skills in a taught programme and participating in a full activity programme of sports, discos, parties, excursions and lots more!
Our centres are generally open June – mid August offering you the chance to work with either 7-14 or 14-18 year old learners. Our students come from over 30 countries around the world. You will live and work on site in our Residential Centres or commute from home to our Homestay Centres.
|Receive||training and professional development|
|Connect||with an international team of passionate people|
|Work||in fast paced, dynamic and innovative environment|
|Grow||your career opportunities at one of our schools across Europe, the Americas and Asia|
Positions for summer 2016:
- EFL Teachers: provide engaging and fun lessons to international students using our methodology. One day per week will be activity based led by the teacher.
- Teacher-Leaders: teach engaging and fun classes for half the day, then lead the class group on daily activities.
Locations: Sliema/Msida and St Paul’s Bay
- Native like fluency in English
- Right to work in Malta
- Experience working with young people (preferred)
- Initial EFL qualification
- Creative flair with willingness to teach active lessons which enhance immersion learning
- Confidence and readiness to lead activities and excursions
- Organised, flexible and capable of using your own initiative
- Begin or enhance your career in teaching languages
- Comprehensive training endorsed by a Cambridge TKT certificate
- Ongoing professional support
- Working in a fast-paced, international and fun environment
- Work in well-resourced centres on a professional programme
- All materials provided
- Salary paid weekly into your bank account
- Full board accommodation (residential centres only)
Do you have what it takes? Join us and make 2016 your best summer yet!