We are a full immersion English summer camp which offers fun, play-based English sessions in the morning, and summer camp activities in the afternoon. If you are looking for employment in Germany or wish to teach English and work at a summer camp in Europe, this is the right place for you!
We are looking for teachers for our camps in and around Frankfurt, Wiesbaden, and Berlin. This could be a great job for highly motivated enthusiastic individuals with the desire to work with children.
- Native English speaker;
- Teaching experience, preferably in an international school;
- High energy, enthusiastic, fun-loving, and creative while wanting to make a difference in the lives of young people;
- Craft, music, and sport skills;
- Sufficient German knowledge to communicate with children is a big plus;
- Summer camp experience a definite plus.
- To plan and carry out fun, exciting, and interactive English lessons designed to keep English learners immersed and involved in the language;
- To plan and lead afternoon activities which enrich the lives of campers;
- To develop a group bond through which lasting friendships can be made;
- To ensure the safety and wellbeing of all group members;
- To be positive, energetic role-models to children;
- To maintain positive professional relationships and demeanor with parents;
- To help create an immersive English experience by always speaking English.
- Competitive compensation (600 EUR Weekly);
- An active and fun working environment;
- The chance to try many exciting summer camp activities;
- First Aid & CPR required (offered by KCA).