We currently have two available positions for a summer job in Sligo, from beginning of July until beginning of August.
As a TEFL Teacher, you will teach English in a fun and practical way to 11 to 17 years old at a camp as a part of our English Summer Camp. The classes will take place according to this schedule: 3 hours in the morning + 3 hours in the afternoon from Monday to Friday. During the rest of the day at the camp you will be assisting Group Leaders and helping with camp operational duties. Your role includes: Organising courses – Planning, preparing and delivering lessons – Preparing teaching materials – Helping pupils improve their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills via individual and group sessions – Checking and assessing students work – Attending social events.
To apply for this position you must clearly demonstrate the following:
- Great interpersonal skills and social competency.
- Clear diction.
- Lateral thinking.
- Experience of working with young people and children.
- Valid TEFL Teaching Qualification.
- Garda Vetting (could be necessary)
- Experience of teaching English as a foreign language (desirable but not essential)