We are looking for ESL/class teachers for our kindergarten schools in Hong Kong for Nov 2016 to July 2017.
Please kindly send me the followings: –
1. Curriculum Vita and a recent photo.
2. Passport copy.
3. University degree certificate & Transcript for ESL teacher
University degree in Early Childhood / Early years for class Teacher
4. TESOL / TEFL certificate 100 hours minimum
5. Reference letters from TESOL/TEFL.
6. Reference letters from Previous teaching.
7. Criminal background check or Subject Access request from Police station
We offer: –
1. Eleven months contract from Aug/Sept 2016 until end July 2016.
A. Salary ESL Teacher: HK$20,500 no accommodation or HK$12000 + HK$500 traveling, allowance per month plus shared accommodation.
B. Salary ESL/Class Teacher: HK$21,000 no accommodation or HK$12,500 + HK$500 traveling, allowance per month plus shared accommodation.
C. Salary Early years QTS Teacher : HK$22,500 no accommodation or HK$14000 + HK$500 traveling, allowance per month plus shared accommodation.
2. Working hours: Mon-Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm, Saturday from 8.30am to 1.30pm, 3 working saturdays per month.
3. 32 days long holiday for Christmas, Chinese New Year and Easter, each holiday from 10 to 12 days.
4. Trip allowance during long holidays: HK$1000 x 3 trips.
5. Air ticket allowance: HK$5000 when completed contract.
6. Airport pick up.
8. Ongoing Training.
9. Medical Allowance
10. Visa sponsorship.
11. On-job training and support.
Since the students are very young, most schools will have many branches in different district. Very often, 1 school will have 5-6 branches. You will be assigned to 1 branch.
You will have 3 hours for morning session AM students and 3 hour in the afternoon for PM students, they different students so you can repeat whatever you teach in the morning and teach in the afternoon.
You will teach the topics and across subjects, English Story book, Singing, simple maths, art & craft and PE.
You have duty of care for snack time, circle time, nap time and toilet time, because the students are very young you will need to care for them and teach them to follow basic school routine.
From 4.30-5.30pm Preparation / Extra Curriculum
1. Teach English to 2 to 6 years students from N1, N2, N3 and N4 or N1, K1, K2, and K3 and playgroup.
2. Follow school curriculum to prepare teaching units.
3. Prepare teaching materials, i.e. big book, flash cards, stuff toys, pops, finger/hand puppets etc.
4. Prepare and submit lesson plan which include procedure, songs and games.
5. Prepare student worksheet, coloring page.
6. Design and Prepare outcomes based learning activities.
7. Design and prepare classroom display board (every 2 months).
8. Prepare and Submit weekly review report on teaching and learning.
9. Prepare student assessment report.
10. Care for children for class activities, snack time, activities for gross motor skills, fine motor skills, playtime.