Website Teach in Portugal
We are a language school located in Viseu Portugal.
We are recruiting native speakers for a full time teaching position, teaching Young Learners to adults (General and Business English). You will have the possibility to develop your teaching skills abroad as well as gain experience in the field of education with the help and support of highly qualified and fun staff.
You will be asked to carry out duties and given responsibilities as set by line management and under the direction of the DoS. These will include:
- planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups;
- marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work;
- getting involved in social and cultural activities such as school parties and ceremonies;
- attending training sessions;
- basic administration (keeping student registers and attendance records).
- university/college degree
- TEFL course (at least 20 to 100 hours)
- EU passport
Accomodation will be provided, including utility bills and housekeeping service, plus paid flight and transfer from and to the airport.