Website English teacher in Thailand
We aim to improve the English language skills of Thai children by implementing an ‘English taught by Native Speakers’.
We aim to improve the English language skills of Thai children by implementing an ‘English taught by Native Speakers’ program for public schools across the country. As a placement agency, we have contracts with over seventy schools nationwide and have placed over one thousand foreign teachers in the last few years.
BASIC JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Teach Basic English listening, speaking or/and reading, writing, grammar
- Monday-Friday/from 8.00 am-4.00 pm.
- 20-24 teaching hours/week
- Lesson planning and basic record keeping
- Full Time
- Starting Date: Monday, May 16, 2017
- Ending Date: September 16, 2017
- Free Orientation Course provided in Bangkok from in April 2017
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
- Unique locations in primary and secondary schools throughout Thailand
- Updated competitive salary packages 30,000 -34,000 baht/ month
- Accommodation allowance of 3,000 baht per month provided throughout contract
- Contract renewal bonuses and opportunities for raises
- Full coverage of Work Permit fee
- English speaking Thai consultants offering 24/7 assistance
- Free Orientation Course (Thai language, culture, school system, visa etc.)
- Semester-to-semester contracts
- Free accident insurance
- Curriculum & Instruction assistance
- NO experience required
- Full College/University Degree
- TEFL (20 to 100 hours at least)
- EU passport