We are looking for a full time qualified, enthusiastic Reception class teacher to work in our Primary school.
The candidate should present themselves as hardworking and dedicated, willing to commit from now until Jan 2017 and hopefully beyond.
The successful applicant will have:
- Mother tongue fluent spoken and written English;
- An early years/primary teaching qualification, including phonics teaching;
- Recent experience in a British school;
- Working knowledge of common software and proficiency in smartboard teaching;
- An EU passport;
- A current dbs certificate;
- TEFL certificate (an advantage);
- A knowledge of the Reggio Emilia approach (an advantage)
- Previous experience (non manager)
- No knowledge of Italian is required