Website American Village
Our goal is to help French children and adolescents learn the English language while enjoying their school vacation with new friends!
Our camps run from March to October, at a variety of different locations across France. We seek energetic and creative people who are native English speakers and enjoy working with children. Our counselors live on camp; they create, organize and lead activities and English classes for French children, ages 6 to 17 years old. During our immersion camps we create a positive environment where it is fun and natural to use English!
A unique experience in rural France, working on a multi-cultural team and meeting people from all over the US and Canada, all while having fun with the children. We provide:
• Temporary work permit for North Americans, Australians and New Zealanders
• Monthly Salary (€770)
• Meals, Housing, Laundry and internet acces
• Accident/liability insurance while working
• A free night at a hotel in Paris upon arrival in France
• Possibility of 50€ reimbursement on your train travel to camp
NB: We only hire candidates who enter France as a legal tourist, or are EU citizens, and who are native English speakers.
NB: We are unable to offer financial assistance for plane or train tickets. However, we will provide as much information as possible to assist counselors with their travel arrangements to France.