Have you ever dreamed of climbing the steps to the temple of heaven, walking along the great wall of China, or paying a visit to the forbidden city? Then we’ve got a job for you.
We are hosting an information session about new and exciting positions to teach in China. This contract is for 12 months, working 5 days a week, which means lots of exploring and traveling during the weekends with your new friends.
Join us on May 20th at 6 pm UK time. Register your spot for this career-changing webinar to find out how you can teach in China.
About the Host:
“My name is Daniel Valbonesi. I started my journey teaching abroad back in 2016 when I decided to go and work for EF teaching in China. I lived in an amazing city called Chongqing. Here I spent 2 years teaching and working on developing my career within EF. In 2018 I decided to make my journey home and have been working with the EF recruitment team ever since. I love being able to send teachers over to China and I know personally how great each and everyone’s experience will be. I look forward to speaking with you all soon!”
Register for ‘Recruitment Info Session | Teach in China‘ to learn more about the benefits of working in China.
Interested in TEFL in South Korea? Watchback our live webinar about teaching in South Korea.
Are You Eligible to Teach in China?
- Native English speaker from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
- Bachelor’s degree (South African candidates need a Bachelor’s in Education or English Major to meet working visa requirements)
- Teaching certificate, preferably 120 hours TEFL / TESOL / CELTA
- 1-2 years teaching experience preferred but not essential (For candidates from South Africa, 2 years of post-degree teaching experience is essential to meet working visa requirements)
- Clear pronunciation
- Notarized and clean criminal background check, valid within 6 months
- A desire to work hard and play hard!
Learn more about the paid TEFL internship.