10 Week Activity Leader Internship
Start date: Sunday 24th June
We are looking for ambitious, fun and charismatic people who want to join our 10 week paid internship and help thousands of teenagers change their lives by becoming more confident speaking English.
You will gain:
- A chance to work in a great environment – working on the most fun language camps in the country!
- An opportunity to meet English-speakers from all over the world
- A chance to work with Polish youth
- Great weekly allowance plus rent free accommodation and meals during each Angloville program you will coordinate
- Free lodging on the off programme weeks
- International friendships
During your time with us you also have the opportunity to enrol free in our Premier TEFL Teaching Young Learners course (worth £149) which will give you qualifications to teach English to children all over the world.
Join Angloville and become part of one of the fastest growing educational companies on the continent!
What is Angloville?
Angloville is the biggest provider of language immersion programs operating across seven markets all over Europe. We are helping over 7000 people each year overcome their language barrier by speaking English with native speakers from all over the world.
The position involves:
- Coordinating multiple 7-day junior programs, leading all the activities, taking care of our English-speaking and Polish participants.
- For the remaining off-program weeks, you will undertake marketing and recruitment activities, in the office in Kielce. You will also be given time off to explore Poland – dependent on the business needs
What we look for in our candidates:
- Great leadership skills: being able to lead and inspire participants
- Highly outgoing attitude, energetic and charismatic personality
- High attention to detail
- Some background in teaching / TEFL certificate (additional bonus)
- Must be 18+
- Native English speaker
- Must have completed secondary education
- Customer service skills required
- Organization skills and interpersonal skills required
What you will get:
- A 10 week amazing experience!
- Participate in 6 camps
- Experience Kielce head office for 4 weeks
- A stipend of £100 per week
- Accommodation throughout the whole 10 weeks
During your 10 weeks with Angloville, 4 weeks will be spent in Kielce (head office), here you will act as office support with the Angloville staff. Your duties at the Kielce office will be simple administrative work and helping to prepare materials for upcoming programmes.
If you are friendly, organized and professional, do not hesitate to apply!
If you are interested in joining our team, please send a CV and cover letter explaining why you want this job, to email@example.com